Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

Hello!!!!! I am going to be going through San Antonio Texas the end of May and wondered if any of y'all had any for sell around that area??!!! I want some SOOOOO bad and can't find any in my area so I was hoping there will be some in San antonio!!!

Sorry ... I am in NH... just sold my two goslings ... Have more eggs in the sportsman but you need to get something close to home.... and good luck to you :)

In case anyone is ever in need of DNA sexing for eggshells I found a great (and cheap) place to get it done
woot.gif

Bird Biotech America in Florida does DNA eggshell testing for $8.00 a sample
ya.gif
http://www.birdtestingonline.com/online-order-registration-form/

Shipped them a Sebbie eggshell priority this morning for $5.25 plus $8.00 for DNA sexing gives me a total cost of $13.25 to sex my babies!!!Plus larger hatches I could send all my eggshells in 1 box and really get that cost down to under $9.00 a bird. NOT TO SHABBY!!!!

wee.gif

Sorry ... I am in NH... just sold my two goslings ... Have more eggs in the sportsman but you need to get something close to home.... and good luck to you :)
They are so cute!! Thank you!! Hope I find some! Do you sell and ship eggs??? I just got a Bator today(gift from my hubby)!!!

Last edited:
I need everyone opinion! Sebastopols? 1 curly 2 smooth? Males? Females? Person I bought them from said they laid a few eggs last fall. They said 1 male 2 females but didn't know which was which? They said that they didn't know the age of them. Thanks for your help

Hi Steve -- I hope you didn't pay too much as these are not good examples of the Sebastopol breed. They should have profuse feathering, and those are mostly smooth. They do appear healthy. Good luck with them.
smile.png

I am a first time proud new owner of Sebastopol goslings! :) I received them from an angel of a friend. They will be colored, but I'll have to wait to figure out exactly what color they'll be. One of them has a hurt leg I think it got from shipping...she is getting proper niacin along with greens and dandelions just to make sure it's not a deficiency. She eats and drinks ok, so I hope she'll be ok!

Last edited:

I am a first time proud new owner of Sebastopol goslings!
smile.png
I received them from an angel of a friend. They will be colored, but I'll have to wait to figure out exactly what color they'll be. One of them has a hurt leg I think it got from shipping...she is getting proper niacin along with greens and dandelions just to make sure it's not a deficiency. She eats and drinks ok, so I hope she'll be ok!
Precious baby, hope the niacin does the trick. you might let her have some warm water swim time too. supervised. we call it water therapy just deep enough to float and start out about 5 to 10 mins pat dry and right back under heat lamp. this will help strengthen legs and you can also see how she is using her legs in the water.

Back
Top Bottom