Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

Amy, in the rear is a very spoiled American gosling. We have Lavender Sebbie eggs due shortly though
Lavender Sebbies....
th.gif

~ Aspen

That would be awesome.Not having my laptop really sucks- I can't upload any pics until I get a new one so any visual reference would be great.

Last edited:
Glad I'm not the only one that is still high and dry! I was beginning to wonder...we are moving them next week into breeding pens so hoping that will settle them down because right now the boys are out of control!
no eggs here yet either.
hmm.png
I have a gander in lavender and he is lovely, now all I need is a goose one of these days to pair him up with! The obsession!
wink.png

Lavender Sebbies....
th.gif

~ Aspen

I just separated my three pairs into their breeding pens yesterday, but no eggs yet down here! Impatiently waiting
pop.gif

Lovely! That grass won't last long tho! Do you have anymore pics of your pens?
Glad I'm not the only one that is still high and dry! I was beginning to wonder...we are moving them next week into breeding pens so hoping that will settle them down because right now the boys are out of control!
I have a gander in lavender and he is lovely, now all I need is a goose one of these days to pair him up with! The obsession!
wink.png
Seriously...right?
I will go looking through the spring 2012 pictures and send them over to you.
thumbsup.gif

~ Aspen

Lovely! That grass won't last long tho! Do you have anymore pics of your pens?
Seriously...right?

thumbsup.gif

~ Aspen

These pics are from when we built it a little over a year ago. It has turned out really well, but I will be closing the end off pretty soon to block more of the North/South wind. I wanted something with plenty of ventilation to allow things to dry out. We are no stranger to wet down here in the South, so that was a priority for me.

There is one large coop/run out the left side, and 4 smaller coop/runs out the right side.

These pics are from when we built it a little over a year ago. It has turned out really well, but I will be closing the end off pretty soon to block more of the North/South wind. I wanted something with plenty of ventilation to allow things to dry out. We are no stranger to wet down here in the South, so that was a priority for me.

There is one large coop/run out the left side, and 4 smaller coop/runs out the right side.
That is a nice set-up! Great job!

Back
Top Bottom