Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

Pics
Beautiful, Poultry09! They look so happy I can almost hear them
big_smile.png

Yes- I have some. Love them to pieces. Especially the girls this time of year- I thought chickens were funny, but give a laying goose a fresh pile of hay! lol.

I think I posted these on the seb forum.

The white girl in the back right is from Pips&Peeps.

Yes- I have some. Love them to pieces. Especially the girls this time of year- I thought chickens were funny, but give a laying goose a fresh pile of hay! lol.

WOW those are beautiful geese!!! are those sebbies, Toulouse and buff Pomeranian geese?. Your sebbies are a lot bigger than mine and are so beautiful, I dont know why but my curly sebbies dont have much curls on them, could it be something I am feeding them?

Just toulouse and sebbies. The buff saddleback is a totally smoothe seb girl. She lays gigantic eggs. 1/2 of my sebs are smoothe to some degree, but luckily every pairing has a curly, so we should get some of each.
My younger ones don't have as much curl on thier backs. And the girls are getting feathers worn out a bit. After mating season they will all moult and be good as new again. I just love that time of year- when it looks like I have exploding geese.
lol.png

Has anyone heard of Mini Sebastopols or have pics of one? I just got a catolog from Holderreads and they are advertising Mini Sebastopols $200 each. I'd really like to know more about them. Like how much smaller they are and if anyone has them i would be interested in any eggs they might have for sale.

Has anyone heard of Mini Sebastopols or have pics of one? I just got a catolog from Holderreads and they are advertising Mini Sebastopols $200 each. I'd really like to know more about them. Like how much smaller they are and if anyone has them i would be interested in any eggs they might have for sale.

I was also wondering what mini sebbies are like. I would love to see some pictures of them as well. Thanks for bringing this topic up sunleacreations

The Buff Saddle back girl is ..WOW!!!! I want one!!! *drools*

Wouldn't mind having some of them! *thumbsup*

~ Aspen

My very first Sebbie hatched today!!!!!

Isn't she precious!!

ETA: Actually, this is my very first goose EVER!! Thanks to Pete55 for his hatching sticky he wrote! (And CelticOaksFarm for her awesome eggs.) ;)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom