Serama Pair or Trio for Sale

Michael99

Songster
Jan 3, 2018
Litchfield Park, AZ
Hello everyone,

I have a serama cockerel for sale, and he can also be bought with up to 2 hens. He is about 10 months old, and the two hens are about 2 and a half years old. The rooster carries the chocolate gene as well. Asking $130 for the trio, or $50 for the rooster. This is an excellent opportunity to get a flock of Seramas started, and the rooster and hens are good quality as well. The only thing I can fault him for is that his tail could be a bit more vertical, and his back a bit shorter, but I believe he is definitely capable of making show quality offspring. He is also very easily handled and very personable. The only reason I am selling is because I need the room.

The rooster weighs 14 oz, and the hens both weigh 14.5 oz.

I can ship as well, but it would need to be quick as it is starting to heat up here in AZ. Price does not include shipping, or local pickup is always available.

I also have a pet quality Serama rooster who comes with a Japanese hen and they are free to a good home, with cost of shipping or free local pickup. They have to go together, as they've been together since they were chicks. We bought her to be a companion for him from a local feed store as he was the only chick that hatched in his group. They are both very sweet and well mannered, and are both about 6 months old. I think the rooster may also be infertile as he is somewhat hen feathered, and has shown absolutely no interest in any hens lol, so they would not be good for breeding. Only pets.

If you're interested in any of them, send me a PM. I will delete the thread once they have been sold.

I am also in the process of hatching out more Seramas as I've been largely inactive in breeding them for several years now, and it's time make some more, so I will likely post more for sale at a later date!

20190413_142400.jpg

The cockerel, his comb is a bit bloody as he's been fence fighting with a much
bigger rooster. Doesn't know his size!
20190413_141923.jpg
20190412_135521.jpg

The full trio, the hen in the back is the free Japanese hen. I have them all in the same pen as they get along.
20190412_135059.jpg
20190412_135126.jpg
The free pet quality serama cockerel, very sweet, and the Japanese hen. Must go together.

Hello everyone,

I have a serama cockerel for sale, and he can also be bought with up to 2 hens. He is about 10 months old, and the two hens are about 2 and a half years old. The rooster carries the chocolate gene as well. Asking $130 for the trio, or $50 for the rooster. This is an excellent opportunity to get a flock of Seramas started, and the rooster and hens are good quality as well. The only thing I can fault him for is that his tail could be a bit more vertical, and his back a bit shorter, but I believe he is definitely capable of making show quality offspring. He is also very easily handled and very personable. The only reason I am selling is because I need the room.

I can ship as well, but it would need to be quick as it is starting to heat up here in AZ. Price does not include shipping, or local pickup is always available.

I also have a pet quality Serama rooster who comes with a Japanese hen and they are free to a good home, with cost of shipping or free local pickup. They have to go together, as they've been together since they were chicks. We bought her to be a companion for him from a local feed store as he was the only chick that hatched in his group. They are both very sweet and well mannered, and are both about 6 months old. I think the rooster may also be infertile as he is somewhat hen feathered, and has shown absolutely no interest in any hens lol, so they would not be good for breeding. Only pets.

If you're interested in any of them, send me a PM. I will delete the thread once they have been sold.

I am also in the process of hatching out more Seramas as I've been largely inactive in breeding them for several years now, and it's time make some more, so I will likely post more for sale at a later date!

View attachment 1739336
bigger rooster. Doesn't know his size! View attachment 1739338 .View attachment 1739339
The full trio, the hen in the back is the free Japanese hen. I have them all in the same pen as they get along.
View attachment 1739342 View attachment 1739340 The free pet quality serama cockerel, very sweet, and the Japanese hen. Must go together.
Hey do you still have seramas or other bantams? I currently have 2 female D'Uccles (love them) and awaiting dna sexing on 2 silkies. I am not ready just yet, but thinking of seramas. Im nearby, in Surprise.

Hey do you still have seramas or other bantams? I currently have 2 female D'Uccles (love them) and awaiting dna sexing on 2 silkies. I am not ready just yet, but thinking of seramas. Im nearby, in Surprise.
I still have Seramas, but this year I'm focused on breeding more younger birds to keep for myself since most of the ones I have are older, so I will probably only sell a few this fall/winter. I do sell locally, and if you want I can put you on a list of people I'm going to contact once I have some younger birds available, I can't make promises though as they go fast!

Cool, that would work. I think im good for this year, but might build out a second coop next year for indoor seramas (using an old armoire). So youre timing works for me! Do you ever have silked seramas?

Hello everyone,

View attachment 1739336
bigger rooster. Doesn't know his size! View attachment 1739338 .View attachment 1739339
View attachment 1739342 View attachment 1739340 The free pet quality serama cockerel, very sweet, and the Japanese hen. Must go together.

Back
Top Bottom