Shadrach's Ex Battery and Rescued chickens thread.

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals
It sounds great but they are nuts- they sometimes do things like releasing zoo animals
They also have an abysmal adoption rate for their shelters. A few years ago PETA workers were caught on camera going onto someone's porch and stealing their dog, which they then euthanized. I wouldn't give them the time of day.

Tax:
1000045767.jpg

Zacchaeus, aka Zack, is growing up!

Plant some St John’s Wort.
Clinically shown to be as effective as SSRIs (eg Prozac, Zoloft) for mild to moderate depression in people.
It would be very interesting to see if they self medicated on it. It is supposedly on the list of things chickens shouldn’t eat, so maybe not such a good idea!
Not only do they taste awful here they're full of highly processed junk.

Not only do they taste awful here they're full of highly processed junk.
At John’s wort?
I think maybe you are responding to something about plant based meat substitutes.
I am not qualified to opine on those as I haven’t tried them. I only eat meat about once a week anyway.

They also have an abysmal adoption rate for their shelters. A few years ago PETA workers were caught on camera going onto someone's porch and stealing their dog, which they then euthanized. I wouldn't give them the time of day.

Tax:
View attachment 3866774
Zacchaeus, aka Zack, is growing up!

Yup, wanted to mention that one. Not to mention their "expository" videos of different animal sports is a load of bull****

Back
Top Bottom