Shhh- Top Secret!

Really fun thread good luck with the hatch, pics pics and more pics when it gets going
smile.png
Yeah!
ya.gif

Oh yes, I had to distance myself from my dorm to study so I wouldn't constantly check in! Finished my Invertebrate Zoology exam (tough) and Women's Studies exam (awesome), so done with midterms for now!
Does a watched egg ever hatch? I though I saw rocking this morning, but when I did a double take, I didn't see motion- wishful thinking...
I hope the chicks are able to position themselves properly with such wacky air sacs, and I hope that the humidity doesn't get to high it drowns them! I am a worried, nervous wreck....
I did find out my later class is cancelled on Friday- so I can sit around and talk to my eggs like a crazy person and encourage them to be strong little hens and hatch for me.

Almost the end of day 20- no pips, no chirps, and I'm a little worried. Hopefully when I check tomorrow I'll have a few pips or someone zipped!
Regardless of hatching, I have to leave Saturday night- so I may end up driving home with an incubator full of eggs that remain unhatched.....

I'm trying so hard to not get worried! If they hatch, they hatch, and me fluttering around them and checking every fifteen minutes won't change that!
(But, PLEASE HATCH!! C'mon, babies, you can do it!)

I started lockdown and put a sponge in to help with the humidity. I swear I can see them move ever so slightly. I was thinking of playing some video with chicken noises to see if I can motivate them.

I always liked the Humanities classes. I ended up with a double major in Art History and Studio Art which If I got a do over I would not do now. I would do a Law degree.

I'm pulling for you, and your chicks! Hopefully you will wake up tomorrow with babies. I just put 8 ameraucana so into lockdown today, hoping for a successful hatch, too!:D

What an excellent idea! I've been chirping and talking to them a bit, but maybe they'd rather hear chicken language. I'm currently on the other side of campus, but when I get back, you know exactly what I'll be doing- Soo close for both of us!

And welcome to the Ameraucana Waiting Party, CraftyChicky- Good luck to you as well!

I started lockdown and put a sponge in to help with the humidity.  I swear I can see them move ever so slightly.  I was thinking of playing some video with chicken noises to see if I can motivate them.  

I always liked the Humanities classes. I ended up with a double major in Art History and Studio Art which If I got a do over I would not do now.  I would do a Law degree.

I played a video of a chick hatching and a broody with hatching eggs under her on my ipad next to bator when my chicks were a bit late two mins after playing the first video two of the eggs wiggled and they began pipping and hatcing that night like I said to another member i suggested this to it could oviously have been a huge coincedence and I'm just a crazy person with too much time on my hands lol :D but it wont hurt :) good luck!

Back
Top Bottom