Show me your chicks!

Yes! Who can resist 😃

You have Swedish Flower Hens!?! And it's crested!?! :celebrate

Ok, not a fluffy chick, but check out this guy, he's about 9 weeks here, he's so funky looking I can't get enough if him!
View attachment 3866862
I have one She that ended up a He. 10 wks old but still mostly white. I’m still learning about them. He was one of 6 eggs I purchased of SFH and the only one that hatched. He won’t stand still for a good pic

Attachments

• IMG_5308.jpeg
    IMG_5308.jpeg
    892.8 KB · Views: 5
I've never heard of White sport Legbars so I had to look them up, very cool!
I hadn't heard of them either until TSC told me they just got that breed in! They lay blue eggs. I am thinking they might be a breed I do a pure breeding project on. They have amazing crests on their heads, they are smaller than normal sized chickens but bigger than bantams. I just need to find me a rooster.

I hadn't heard of them either until TSC told me they just got that breed in! They lay blue eggs. I am thinking they might be a breed I do a pure breeding project on. They have amazing crests on their heads, they are smaller than normal sized chickens but bigger than bantams. I just need to find me a rooster.
I wonder if they are autosexing at hatch like cream legbars?

I love those crests!

I have one She that ended up a He. 10 wks old but still mostly white. I’m still learning about them. He was one of 6 eggs I purchased of SFH and the only one that hatched. He won’t stand still for a good pic
Mine are busy little buggers too! I have hatched quite a few this year and only 1 is crested.

Back
Top Bottom