SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

Two photos love making great pizza one shot before it is baked other is the finished just 14 minutes in our Oven love it
002.jpg
004.jpg

Penny,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you know those Vibes Resonate from SEA TO SHINING SEA. Or at least from the Pacific to the Western shores of Lake Michigan :gig
This is what I got yesterday.:thumbsup A new Pizza Peel
IMG_20200124_243425054_HDR.jpg

This was my Lunch,,, pre-assembly Canadian Bacon, Provolone cheese.

IMG_20200123_162535933_HDR.jpg

I always like to toast my rolls/bread...:drool:drool:drool
IMG_20200123_162745499_HDR.jpg

Dusted the Toms with plenty of Black Pepper, and a dash of salt.

I apologize in advance, I am a pain to get recipes from as I measure next to nothing 😂 I cook based on how I'm feeling, so sometimes I add more of some and less of other ingredients.

I get those expensive Parmesan cheese wedges from the special cheese section in your grocery store. If they're large I use 3 parmesan wedges and 1 asiago wedge. If they're the small, I do 5 and 2.

I put heavy whipping cream in, usually 2 of the small cartons, Cream cheese and a stick of butter. I have it on medium heat to start melting stuff, then toss in the grated cheese slowly, if you do it all at once it doesn't melt properly and you get unpleasant wads of cheese every bite.
Then I add a splash of milk, and a few shakes of garlic powder. I usually shake in some dried oregano or basil leaves.
You can add salt if you want, I rarely do.
My dad will add black pepper to his ration, I personally don't, but if you like pepper you can add it in too.

Then I turn up the heat until its bubbling pretty good, stirring frequently. Then you can turn it back down to medium and let it cook for about 7-10 minutes, mild stirring until everything is melted and it's your desired thickness.

I think one time I substituted whipping cream for half and half and it made it pretty liquidy, I like it thick.

I prefer to eat my alfredo with Rotini noodles, I did bowtie one time, it wasnt too bad.

I usually am cooking for a hungry family of 4, so if you're cooking for yourself you can probably half everything.

To bulk it up if you're having over more company than usual, I will buy Prego Homestyle alfredo and throw in one jar with my already prepared alfredo. Its cheaper than buying more ingredients and it barely changes the taste. Its probably considered cheating, but oh well 😆

Penny,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you know those Vibes Resonate from SEA TO SHINING SEA. Or at least from the Pacific to the Western shores of Lake Michigan :gig
This is what I got yesterday.:thumbsup A new Pizza Peel
View attachment 2009657
This was my Lunch,,, pre-assembly Canadian Bacon, Provolone cheese.

View attachment 2009658
I always like to toast my rolls/bread...:drool:drool:drool
View attachment 2009659
Dusted the Toms with plenty of Black Pepper, and a dash of salt.

I want your plates. Love those plates.

And I need to make Alfredo sauce. Is the better-then-restaurant-recipe already posted? I have never ate Alfredo sauce.. but I hear so much good things about it on here :eek:

Edit; Oh it is posted above me I guess? Is it?

I apologize in advance, I am a pain to get recipes from as I measure next to nothing 😂 I cook based on how I'm feeling, so sometimes I add more of some and less of other ingredients.

I get those expensive Parmesan cheese wedges from the special cheese section in your grocery store. If they're large I use 3 parmesan wedges and 1 asiago wedge. If they're the small, I do 5 and 2.

I put heavy whipping cream in, usually 2 of the small cartons, Cream cheese and a stick of butter. I have it on medium heat to start melting stuff, then toss in the grated cheese slowly, if you do it all at once it doesn't melt properly and you get unpleasant wads of cheese every bite.
Then I add a splash of milk, and a few shakes of garlic powder. I usually shake in some dried oregano or basil leaves.
You can add salt if you want, I rarely do.
My dad will add black pepper to his ration, I personally don't, but if you like pepper you can add it in too.

Then I turn up the heat until its bubbling pretty good, stirring frequently. Then you can turn it back down to medium and let it cook for about 7-10 minutes, mild stirring until everything is melted and it's your desired thickness.

I think one time I substituted whipping cream for half and half and it made it pretty liquidy, I like it thick.

I prefer to eat my alfredo with Rotini noodles, I did bowtie one time, it wasnt too bad.

I usually am cooking for a hungry family of 4, so if you're cooking for yourself you can probably half everything.

To bulk it up if you're having over more company than usual, I will buy Prego Homestyle alfredo and throw in one jar with my already prepared alfredo. Its cheaper than buying more ingredients and it barely changes the taste. Its probably considered cheating, but oh well 😆

Wait.. how big are those parmasan wedges over there.. because if they are as big as over here and I need 3 I going to be as fat as I'm poor... =/ :p

Back
Top Bottom