Sick hen that had worms or maggots

Read the whole post hoping for a different outcome, so sorry to hear that she passed. It is heartbreaking to lose one, I always feel like a failure when it happens to me. But you were with her to the end and I am sure she appreciated that.

Read the whole post hoping for a different outcome, so sorry to hear that she passed. It is heartbreaking to lose one, I always feel like a failure when it happens to me. But you were with her to the end and I am sure she appreciated that.
Thank you, it was really hard cried all day knowing it was coming and my husband suggested I put in be back room but know way was I going to let her die by herself in the dark.

Not to make light of these circumstances, but when I lost one of my favorites tragically to a dog attack, I cried all night. Then the next day I had to go get my passport photo done and I looked like a pathetic mess! Now everytime I have to show my passport, I am sure people think "geez what was wrong with her?"
Puffy eyes, bloodshot, the whole deal....oh well, the things we go thru!

Not to make light of these circumstances, but when I lost one of my favorites tragically to a dog attack, I cried all night. Then the next day I had to go get my passport photo done and I looked like a pathetic mess! Now everytime I have to show my passport, I am sure people think "geez what was wrong with her?"
Puffy eyes, bloodshot, the whole deal....oh well, the things we go thru!
I also had a favorite chicken "little girl" couldn't find her and when I did she had been killed by a dog since they don't eat them just kill. I totally understand your pain, I'm so sorry.

I also had a favorite chicken "little girl" couldn't find her and when I did she had been killed by a dog since they don't eat them just kill. I totally understand your pain, I'm so sorry.
Thanks, it's a horrible thing to find and like you said they don't even eat them.

Back
Top Bottom