Silkies - They’re simply SPECTACULAR!

Trying to get a head-count on silkie lovers...

• ME! - I like silkies!

Votes: 799 96.0%
  • ^

Votes: 97 11.7%

• Total voters
Lockdown here (day 18) for the big batch of eggs. The 37 remaining are all looking good. Here's hoping for a good/easy hatch without too many malpositions. :fl
Sending positive thoughts and white light your way!❤️

po-s-it-ive-energy-sending-positive-energy-to-all-13363193 (2).jpg

Luv it! I am doing similar with pallets into a potting bench!
Biscuit is so gorgeous!
I also have to open up areas on my new coop since we didn't have time to do so back in November and it was winter. So please post how you do it before and afters!
Thanks! After putting together quite a few kitchen cabinet flat packs last weekend by myself I'm more confident with a drill now 😊 I'll have to try my hand at a powered saw next so I can cut the timber easily instead of handsaw it ☺️
Most of my coop is free bits of timber and so I'll be using free bits for my awning too and secure stapled tarps over top. Just have to work out a good design, that's basic enough for me to do! 😁

Lockdown here (day 18) for the big batch of eggs. The 37 remaining are all looking good. Here's hoping for a good/easy hatch without too many malpositions. :fl

Oh I love it, what a neat idea! That is so sweet Puff and some of the little ones came up to visit. 🥰

Aww congratulations on the little ones! ❤️
Good luck! You're going to have your hands full, hope you have at least 7 hands!
3 chicks I cared for (coz mumma hen wasn't) was a full on job, so I can't imagine caring for so many!
Can't wait for pics!! (If you have time to take any being so busy!)

Thanks! After putting together quite a few kitchen cabinet flat packs last weekend by myself I'm more confident with a drill now 😊 I'll have to try my hand at a powered saw next so I can cut the timber easily instead of handsaw it ☺️
Most of my coop is free bits of timber and so I'll be using free bits for my awning too and secure stapled tarps over top. Just have to work out a good design, that's basic enough for me to do! 😁
Sounds like our skill set maybe quite similar! I recently just took up the skill saw! Man it makes it easier and quicker to get stuff done! I just have yo be ULTRA careful and not get in a hurry or push myself too long or it could quickly end badly!

Sending positive thoughts and white light your way!❤️

View attachment 3050931

Thank you! ❤️
Good luck! You're going to have your hands full, hope you have at least 7 hands!
3 chicks I cared for (coz mumma hen wasn't) was a full on job, so I can't imagine caring for so many!
Can't wait for pics!! (If you have time to take any being so busy!)

Thank you! 🥰

I'm sure I'll have enough time to get a few pictures (probably bad ones). 😂

Back
Top Bottom