Silver sebrights

Chickmommy85

In the Brooder
May 13, 2024
I have 2 silver sebrights that are nearly 11 weeks old. They are identical except for 1 small difference. 1 of them has a small bit of feathering on her legs. I got them at TSC. I know that sebrights have clean legs, but they are otherwise identical and look exactly like every picture I've seen of silver sebrights. Any ideas on why 1 has feathered legs and the other doesnt?

Both of these pics are of my nugget. Tiny wouldn't be still long enough to get one of her, but they are identical except for the bit of leg feathering. Tiny's legs are clean.

Attachments

• 20240601_074306.jpg
    20240601_074306.jpg
    903.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 20240601_074247.jpg
    20240601_074247.jpg
    929.5 KB · Views: 11
I have not unless it's crossed with something.
See, that's what I thought, but she only looks like a sebright. If she had characteristics of another breed, I would have said she was mixed, but she looks like every picture of silver sebrights I've looked at. Even when she was little, you could compare the other images and it was on par with a silver sebright.

See, that's what I thought, but she only looks like a sebright. If she had characteristics of another breed, I would have said she was mixed, but she looks like every picture of silver sebrights I've looked at. Even when she was little, you could compare the other images and it was on par with a silver sebright.
I think any breed can have stubs and if not bred against they could become feathered legs.

Back
Top Bottom