Dove stood at the edge of the cave. Dozens of dragons poured in, but she stayed behind. She was trying to find her friend, Peril.
A blue SkyWing flew over, startling Dove.
River circled once, twice, then landed beside Dove. "Hi!" she said happily. She smiled at the NightWing... actually, this NightWing looked kind of hybridish to her. "Nice to meet you! Aren't you SO excited for school? This is the first time I've ever seen so many dragons! This is the first time I've ever gotten so excited, too! This is awesome!"

River circled once, twice, then landed beside Dove. "Hi!" she said happily. She smiled at the NightWing... actually, this NightWing looked kind of hybridish to her. "Nice to meet you! Aren't you SO excited for school? This is the first time I've ever seen so many dragons! This is the first time I've ever gotten so excited, too! This is awesome!"
“Aah!” Dove jumped up, falling off the rock She was perched on. She looked up. A blue SkyWing was looking down at her.
“Well hello there!” The SkyWing hybrid got up, shaking herself off. “I’m Dove by the way. And you are, a hybrid as well i assume?”

Back
Top Bottom