Sourland's 2013 Season

sourland

Broody Magician
Premium Feather Member
15 Years
May 3, 2009
New Jersey
Well another year of competition under our belt and the hounds are sleeping in their pens and complaining about the snow on the ground. We ran dogs in 32 classes for a total of 43 entries, and the results were:

1st 5

2nd 7

3rd 3

4th 5

5th 5

In addition I sent one dog with a handler for 5 classes for 2 1st, 1 3rd and 1 4th.

Uncle Jay completed his championship, Baby Jayne got 2 wins as did Rattler. Speakeasy, a young dog got 1 win and several places. As I said last year at this time it's becoming harder and harder to get up and leave the house early in the morning for a 200 mile drive, but I guess it's just what I do. I am having cataract surgery next month so that should help with the night time driving. Class sizes are decreasing. There are just not enough young people becoming involved and too many of us 'old guys' are no longer around. Enough of my laments - time to start preparing for the next trial.

This old man is so technologically inept that such postings are beyond him.
lol.png
My grand daughter was supposed to help me post pictures, but that never came to fruition.

That's awesome Sourland! Sounds like a very successful year! You have beagles, right?

And I think some things, we can just never leave behind! Looks like you'll be doing dog trials forever
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom