Surviving Minnesota!

BC...love my Barnvelders!!
20180514_182244.jpg

It rained last night. A lot. Now instead of getting right out and working on my pens, I have to wait for the darn puddles to dry up. So ready for the heat and dry ground. The 10 day forecast looks depressing. I'm kind of glad I'm going away soon.

I'm thinking of ordering a humidikit for my one incubator so I can set eggs after all. I just hate to waste those turkey eggs.

It rained last night. A lot. Now instead of getting right out and working on my pens, I have to wait for the darn puddles to dry up. So ready for the heat and dry ground. The 10 day forecast looks depressing. I'm kind of glad I'm going away soon.

I'm thinking of ordering a humidikit for my one incubator so I can set eggs after all. I just hate to waste those turkey eggs.
I have a humidikit from incubatorwarehouse.. worked great last year
was working for the first week of incubation this year. got up one morning 10% controller said it was working but the heater part said it wasn't.. no loose wires and I haven't looked for my meter to check output.

DH said he got up about 5:30 this morning to use the bathroom. When he looked out the east-facing window, he saw that big orange glow and thought, “Oh, crap - the machine shed burned down last night!” Then he realized it was just the sun coming up...
That's hilarious.

I woke up from a nap (home sick today) and wondered why the sky was so bright. Then I realized it simply wasn't raining. It's been too long since we had some good sun---the chickens are starting to form gills.

Back
Top Bottom