Swap Meet! Today Massachusetts

Quote:
He has a rose comb. It happens in other Dorking colors. The rose comb is dominant, so most/all of the offspring will be also.

So that is normal then?

I'm not sure if RC silver dorkings are APA accepted or not. I'd have to look it up.

But I do know Sandhill has RC reds, coloreds, whites and blacks, so I would imagine it also pops up in silver grey and light grey too.

Quote:
So that is normal then?

I'm not sure if RC silver dorkings are APA accepted or not. I'd have to look it up.

But I do know Sandhill has RC reds, coloreds, whites and blacks, so I would imagine it also pops up in silver grey and light grey too.

I am really not that interested in them. Do you think they are a breed i should breed?

Quote:
If you're not interested, then no. They are rare. But there are other rare breeds too.

Not to mention you have a lot of breeds to work with already!
smile.png

Quote:
If you're not interested, then no. They are rare. But there are other rare breeds too.

Not to mention you have a lot of breeds to work with already!
smile.png

yEA I DO DONT I, LOL
i dont know
th.gif

oh yea teh brabanter finnaly laid an egg yesterday
clap.gif

Quote:
About time! Geez, I didn't think it would take that long. I mean, silkies take that long to lay!

Maybe it was all that testosterone at hatch since 7 out of 8 were boys.

Quote:
About time! Geez, I didn't think it would take that long. I mean, silkies take that long to lay!

Maybe it was all that testosterone at hatch since 7 out of 8 were boys.

LOL Now lets hope she keeps on laying. I need to make a home incubator, my bator is fulll now.

Maybe you'll even find someone with Brabanter hens for sale. Another couple of pullets/hens would be nice.

Have fun tomorrow everyone! Wish I could go but there's too much to do here.

Back
Top Bottom