Swedish Flower Hen Thread

Quote: *evil grin* and i've got a birthday surprise for you. HE HE HE HE
big_smile.png

but you'll have to wait until we go up to gilmanor to get it.
tongue2.gif

I thought I'd provide an egg update. I candled the eggs I got from Bulldogma and 10 of the 12 are developing. Hooray! This evening will be the one week mark, so with two weeks to go there's still a long wait ahead. I am very excited, though. My order from Greenfire has been pushed back so I'll probably have chicks hatched here before the shipped ones arrive. Or maybe I'll luck out and the ones from Greenfire will arrive at the same time as these hatch. Then they can all grow up together. I'll have to be diligent about toe punching so I can tell them apart later.

*evil grin* and i've got a birthday surprise for you. HE HE HE HE
big_smile.png

but you'll have to wait until we go up to gilmanor to get it.
tongue2.gif

Oh boy! I love surprises! One more reason to be excited about Gilmanor!!! (Don't excite me too much now... one never knows when I might have a explodicon again!

I thought I'd provide an egg update. I candled the eggs I got from Bulldogma and 10 of the 12 are developing. Hooray! This evening will be the one week mark, so with two weeks to go there's still a long wait ahead. I am very excited, though. My order from Greenfire has been pushed back so I'll probably have chicks hatched here before the shipped ones arrive. Or maybe I'll luck out and the ones from Greenfire will arrive at the same time as these hatch. Then they can all grow up together. I'll have to be diligent about toe punching so I can tell them apart later.

Fantastic! Keep us posted and I'll be
fl.gif
that all 10 hatch!

Back
Top Bottom