Expecting Miracles
Premium Feather Member
Aug 9, 2020
Maryland
are these tapeworm segments?
94155F71-D9EE-4A2C-A5F8-D45E713CB21F.jpeg
E3A3C6E8-2F37-428D-9B72-1D68348B236C.jpeg

thanks

so, Valbazen , 0.08 ml per Lb , once and again in, ten days?
No, Valbazen wont get rid of them. Use Equimax equine paste. Dosage is 0.03ml per pound of weight or 0.15ml for a 5 pound bird given orally to the tapeworm infected chicken(s). Repeat in 10 days.
Unlike roundworms, it's not necessary to worm all your birds when dealing with tapeworms, only the ones that are showing segments in the feces.

th3G3I95CG  equimax.jpg

No, Valbazen wont get rid of them. Use Equimax equine paste. Dosage is 0.03ml per pound of weight or 0.15ml for a 5 pound bird given orally to the tapeworm infected chicken(s). Repeat in 10 days.
Unlike roundworms, it's not necessary to worm all your birds when dealing with tapeworms, only the ones that are showing segments in the feces.

View attachment 3838712
👍

View attachment 3838712
oh poop, i just gave a dose of valbazen to all my chickens … :barnie

View attachment 3838712
how long do i need to wait to use this- i just now gave all my chickens a dose of valbazen , for nothing i guess .,.

The Valbazen will eliminate any types of roundworms your birds might have. It takes several days for Valbazen to leave their system. Go ahead and use the Equimax on the 4th day. You only need to treat the bird that excreted the tapeworm segments.
Make sure you give it to your tapeworm infected bird prior to feeding on an empty stomach, then wait a couple of hours before feeding the treated bird.

Back
Top Bottom