Texas

Quote:
Oh my... that would be too fun! I'm bummed that I was mistaken about the location.
I do love Johnson City. Oh, if you haven't been to the Sculpture Ranch... it's totally worth the trip! We take all out of town visitors there and have a lovely time. 65 acres of hill country... now that is my kindof "art gallery"... such a fantastic setting for art. The only thing that would make it better would be if they could somehow incorporate chickens
wink.png
!

Hawk Invasion .. I should make a video game ...

Mr. Hawk tried to take one of my MF D'uccle hens yesterday .. I TOOK HER BACK. She will be ok, but Mr. Hawk and I are negotiating right now..

Mr. Hawk needs to move on ...

I've seen several this week .. makes being a chicken pretty scary ..

hmm.png

Quote:
I just noticed that I better get my paperwork in for the show... so I thought I'd post it here too as a reminder!
smile.png

ENTRY DEADLINE IS MARCH 19, 2011 - goodness, this year is just flying by!

Welcome to the Texas thread skyarrow!
ya.gif
Hope you're having a great day with your ducklings and chicks!

If anyone has Delaware, Barred Plymouth Rock and/or Speckled Sussex hatching eggs available in the Marble Falls area (within 100 miles) please pm me.

Quote:
Those are wonderful pictures. Our 4H group is taking a field trip to Brenham next week... we are hoping to be able to stop by the Blue Bell Creamery while we are there... yum!

Back
Top Bottom