Texas

I am loving my new silkied ameraucana babies! thanks catkai!

thumbsup.gif
highfive.gif
Glad you like them! They are so cute!

SO i stopped by TSC in Conroe last nite and they havent gotten their chicks or ducklings yet, but have the area set up for them! Asked one of the kids working that late shift and he said they would arrive sometime this week. I also asked if he knew where their supply of chicks was coming from and he told me "The Post Office"...they just pick em up from there!

but i will be stopping by frequently this week, keeping an eye on them...do TSC all get their stock from one place? or is it by location...i know ideal is just up the road, but after some of the posts i have seen on here im kinda leary about this batch of ideal's..

SO i stopped by TSC in Conroe last nite and they havent gotten their chicks or ducklings yet, but have the area set up for them! Asked one of the kids working that late shift and he said they would arrive sometime this week. I also asked if he knew where their supply of chicks was coming from and he told me "The Post Office"...they just pick em up from there!

but i will be stopping by frequently this week, keeping an eye on them...do TSC all get their stock from one place? or is it by location...i know ideal is just up the road, but after some of the posts i have seen on here im kinda leary about this batch of ideal's..
So that's where chickens come from!
lau.gif

And milk comes from the grocery store. I get it now.

I know there are some who don't like Ideal's stock. I myself have been quite happy with them. Granted I have very limited experience, this being only my second batch of chicks from them or from anywhere for that matter
tongue.png
. If your TSC gets them from Ideal and there are some that you are wanting I would say just go for it. Then you can form your own opinion of them. Just my 2 cents.

Here are my girls I got from them last summer (plus my little chickherd
lau.gif
.)

And here are a couple of my new bantam chicks I just got last week from them. Out of 26 plus 2 ducks I lost 6 chicks. Could have been worse considering they were "lost" in the mail for a whole extra day.

Back
Top Bottom