Texas

My Ameraucana eggs from Little Wing are hatching! I have 2 blk splits and a lav!!!!
wee.gif

Hello Everyone!

I am in Southeast Texas near Lake Livingston and am fairly new to the chicken hatching business. I've kept chickens off and on my entire life but never in the quantities I have now and I never incubated. Currently I have 5 hens that I use for eggs and about 60 chicks; some of which I will eventually breed others are to add to my layers. I have: Buff Orpingtons, Australorps, Braggs Mountain Buffs, Gold Laced Wyandottes, Ameraucauna, White Crested Black Polish, Brown and White Leghorns, Red Sex Links, Welsummers, Salmon Favorelles, FCMs and Silkies. I also have 2 Bourbon Red Turkeys, 1 Royal Palm, and 1 Narangasset. 8 ducks, 2 emu and hopefully by the end of next week 4 Sebastopol Geese chicks.

Whew, that is a lot to list!

Hello Everyone!

I am in Southeast Texas near Lake Livingston and am fairly new to the chicken hatching business. I've kept chickens off and on my entire life but never in the quantities I have now and I never incubated. Currently I have 5 hens that I use for eggs and about 60 chicks; some of which I will eventually breed others are to add to my layers. I have: Buff Orpingtons, Australorps, Braggs Mountain Buffs, Gold Laced Wyandottes, Ameraucauna, White Crested Black Polish, Brown and White Leghorns, Red Sex Links, Welsummers, Salmon Favorelles, FCMs and Silkies. I also have 2 Bourbon Red Turkeys, 1 Royal Palm, and 1 Narangasset. 8 ducks, 2 emu and hopefully by the end of next week 4 Sebastopol Geese chicks.

Whew, that is a lot to list!
welcome! im in the conroe area so not too far away from ya!! You have a nice listing there! might start bugging you to sell me some, LOL!!

Back
Top Bottom