Texas

Also, a good friend whom I just took in four gorgeous lady's from,brought to my attention how incredibly hard it is to re-home not sell but give your pet chickens (lets face it! To some of us they're pets!)to a descent place. Craigslist is a night mare!
There are actually a few rescues that take em. And if anyone near Burleson wants or needs I still have some space on our farm. Like anyone, I have my limits and will have to say no at some point. It's only a hobby really. I don't make any profit aside from eggs and we have a big family so there is no profit there either.

There are actually a few rescues that take em. And if anyone near Burleson wants or needs I still have some space on our farm. Like anyone, I have my limits and will have to say no at some point. It's only a hobby really. I don't make any profit aside from eggs and we have a big family so there is no profit there either.

I am near Hudson Oaks and I'd be happy to take a few rehomes as well. We all have our limits but we have room for a few more (which is crazy chicken lady for 20, right?).

Back
Top Bottom