Texas

Last night we got some decent sized hail for a bit here, very very string wind and tons of rain. Didn't last more that an hour though. No trees down, but a big branch fell, at least no tree. Then there's a few smaller branches down but that's it.
A family member had a big tree fall down on her house, and a smaller tree too.
At least we got some rain that we needed before summer hits, lol.

Last night we got some decent sized hail for a bit here, very very string wind and tons of rain. Didn't last more that an hour though. No trees down, but a big branch fell, at least no tree. Then there's a few smaller branches down but that's it.
I hope her house is not too damaged, and that she has good insurance coverage. I'm glad no one was injured.

Felicity (lavender English Orpington) has been broody for her first time for the past 15 days, she had been diligent and never once switched nests, so I ordered her 8 blue star pullets from ideal. They arrived yesterday in great condition with 2 extras (I think their blue cuckoo marans) I got them warm, gave them a little food and water, then gave them to her last night. Checked this morning, and she is happy as can be clucking away. Touchdown!

Attachments

• 20240511_071716.jpg
    20240511_071716.jpg
    376.3 KB · Views: 5
Felicity (lavender English Orpington) has been broody for her first time for the past 15 days, she had been diligent and never once switched nests, so I ordered her 8 blue star pullets from ideal. They arrived yesterday in great condition with 2 extras (I think their blue cuckoo marans) I got them warm, gave them a little food and water, then gave them to her last night. Checked this morning, and she is happy as can be clucking away. Touchdown!
Congratulations on the new chicks! I've never heard of ideal sending extras so that's an even bigger congrats!

Back
Top Bottom