Texas

Quote:
I feel so sorry to heard that Sakim
I know is hard when you lost a love one
feel free to contact me anytime if you need help with your chicken
I got some skills treating chickens id like to help to avoid another tragedy.

[email protected]

The show will have all the cages, except for sale birds i do not know about that , If you want to build some for your self to use at home 2x4 wire will work,

Quote:
I for got to say the heaver gage wire you can get works best you might find it at a good lumber yard not lowe's or home depot or you might find it at a fence CO.

Quote:
Oh, Kim, I'm so sorry about Ashes!
hugs.gif

Do they know what happened to her? You did WAY more than most people would have done to try and help her.

Thanks for all the kind thoughts about my little Ashes. She is going to be missed

She had been fighting a respiratory problem for a month, The Vet just said she was too weak and just gave out. He said he thought she was going to make it because she seemed alert and doing good when he left last night. I feel guilty because she was so scared and stressed at the vet office and was breathing so heavy. She was probably destined not to make it but I just wish she could have died with me at home instead of alone in a vet office. My dog, who was her best little inside friend, just keeps laying by her hospital area.... I just haven't had the heart to take it down yet.

On a happier note....
My husband says maybe we could find a couple of new babies at the show this weekend, I don't know if I am ready but does anyone know if they are going to have an actual sale area? I have heard some say yes and some say no? I am not really a show chicken person... I am drawn to the ones with flaws, like me! My babies are beautiful in my eyes but are far from standards of perfection.

Kim, according to my show catalog-there WILL be a sale area there.
I bet you find a beautiful baby there that while it won't take the place of Ashes, it can help ease her loss a bit.
hugs.gif

thanks Pigeon442001
see you at the chicken show.
Id wish my yokohama was ready for such event but I have to wait till next chicken show
I think will be ready for la granja.

Back
Top Bottom