The Antler Mountains ~A Wolf RP~

Sherbert had watched from afar, one of her huge ears tilted to the side, a sad look in her eyes. Dreki made a chirp on her shoulder and fixed his grip with his wings and feet in her fur.

Uhtred yawned from within his den and fell back asleep shortly after.

(I forgot where Ashera was)

Alfr just lay in the cave, she could feel her body telling her she needed food and water but she was ignoring it, as she had taught herself to do all those many moons ago.

Orchid was sleeping in his den.

Ade licked jock's cheek before walking along.

(and I forgot where my other chars are)

"Ah- there's nothing to be sorry about." Timmy tried brushing the situation off. He accidentally used his injured leg. He quickly jumped trying to get off it, and he accidentally bit his own tongue while trying not to yep. Obviously, he was actually a mess.
“Timmy, why don’t you take a break?” Hazel asked him softly. “You’ve been through a lot.” He was starting to worry her.

Sherbert had watched from afar, one of her huge ears tilted to the side, a sad look in her eyes. Dreki made a chirp on her shoulder and fixed his grip with his wings and feet in her fur.

Uhtred yawned from within his den and fell back asleep shortly after.

(I forgot where Ashera was)

Alfr just lay in the cave, she could feel her body telling her she needed food and water but she was ignoring it, as she had taught herself to do all those many moons ago.

Orchid was sleeping in his den.

Ade licked jock's cheek before walking along.

(and I forgot where my other chars are)
(Ashera was abandoned somewhere in a panic. ;)

Blazer was following Álfr's trail when he caught himself. "What am I doing?" He stopped and looked away.

Jock smiled and followed Ade.

(You probably can just have them randomly appear if you want to.)

Khali kept watching him until her mind drifted off too.
"Why'd I ever do that?" Caiden asked himself. "And why didn't anyone stop me before things got out of paw?"
“Timmy, why don’t you take a break?” Hazel asked him softly. “You’ve been through a lot.” He was starting to worry her.
"Break, from what?" Timmy asked panting a little from what had just happened. Not only was his leg sore, but his tongue now was too. It was bleeding just a little.

"Why'd I ever do that?" Caiden asked himself. "And why didn't anyone stop me before things got out of paw?"
Khali starting thinking about things. "I am surprised that Caiden even brought back Timmy. They were just fighting each other not that long ago. I wonder what happened between them while Caiden was gone."

Khali starting thinking about things. "I am surprised that Caiden even brought back Timmy. They were just fighting each other not that long ago. I wonder what happened between them while Caiden was gone."
Still in his thoughts, Caiden put both of his paws on his face, covering his face. "Why?" He asked himself again.

Back
Top Bottom