The Duck Thread

Yes I did contact them. But I didn't get much help, since my little one died in the night.
So sorry for your loss
hugs.gif

Sad news, my dogs got into the fenced section of yard where my Gabby stays and she didn't make it. My husband made it home before me, so he took care of everything prior to my getting home. I couln't believe it when he told me what he had found upon his arrival home. I will miss her so much. She was the inspiration for us to start our own little flock and ordered 16 ducklings which are now 2 weeks old. So in celebrating my love for Gabby here are the last pictures I took of her only the day before.

So on a happier note my 16 ducklings are now 2 weeks old and man, don't blink or you might miss a day of them getting bigger. Sometimes I can tell they are bigger in the morning from when I last saw them the night before. Here are a few pics of my girls...

Here are most of my girls!

The Blue Swedish in the middle is Greta. She was the smallest of everyone, but she has about caught up.

This lovely brown girl in the middle is a Golden 300 named Starla.

This pretty little yellow Welsh Harlequin is Sophie.

And this little Rouen is Roxanne. Roxanne is very friendly and will give me duckie kisses.

Sorry, forgot to rotate my pics. This is Raquel. She will sit on my chest and let me pet her while she nibble in my neck and gives duckie kisses.

Rachel's close up.

A little drink of water...

Sad news, my dogs got into the fenced section of yard where my Gabby stays and she didn't make it. My husband made it home before me, so he took care of everything prior to my getting home. I couln't believe it when he told me what he had found upon his arrival home. I will miss her so much. She was the inspiration for us to start our own little flock and ordered 16 ducklings which are now 2 weeks old. So in celebrating my love for Gabby here are the last pictures I took of her only the day before.
So sorry for your loss
hugs.gif
I sure hope the dogs can't get to your babies.

So on a happier note my 16 ducklings are now 2 weeks old and man, don't blink or you might miss a day of them getting bigger. Sometimes I can tell they are bigger in the morning from when I last saw them the night before. Here are a few pics of my girls...
They are precious! You are so right about them growing right before your eyes.

So sorry to hear about Gabby!
hit.gif
hugs.gif
She looked like she was a wonderful duck.
smile.png
The ducklings are super cute! Is the yellow one's foot in the 4th picture okay?
X2 its' left leg?

Back
Top Bottom