The EE braggers thread!!!

By laying a green egg though she'd be considered an EE. If you should want a project breedher to a Cubalaya stag and see if the green eggs disappear.

She isn't laying quite yet. She is at POL, so we should know what she lays any day now.
fl.gif

These are some EE babies from my second to last (planned) hatch.

Ive been having a crazy idea lately, I've been wanting a silkie bird that lays a blue egg. how would I go about achieving that? I was thinking a silkie pullet over an EE roo. ideas?

Last edited:
These are some EE babies from my second to last (planned) hatch.

Ive been having a crazy idea lately, I've been wanting a silkie bird that lays a blue egg. how would I go about achieving that? I was thinking a silkie pullet over an EE roo. ideas?

I would put an pure bred Ameraucana rooster over a silkie pullet (varities dont matter). Cute chicks!

I would put an pure bred Ameraucana rooster over a silkie pullet (varities dont matter). Cute chicks!

Thanks :). The nice thing about hatching to sell is that you can hatch out chicks but don't have to deal with chickeb math :-D.

I never thought about using one of my Ameraucanas for that purpose, I suppose it would simplify the genetics greatly.

Back
Top Bottom