The EE braggers thread!!!

Just wanted to share a few pics of my favorite EE hen. I just love her coloring
She's beautiful! Any chance she looked like this when she was younger? I'm trying to figure out what color Pippy will turn out to be.

@Mr Beaks , That's so exciting, congratulations!

Things are coming to life here and today we are getting close to 70 degrees. Woohoo, I'm wearing a tank top, no stopping me!

@SD Bird Lady , she is really pretty, I have a Black and Brown one, but the colors on yours are muted and blended, that is a really cool coloring!

@Mr Beaks
, That's so exciting, congratulations! 
Thank you darina!
I am so jealous. We're in the low 80's already and I am NOT looking forward to the 100+ temps of summer, especially with the drought. Wanna trade?
Things are coming to life here and today we are getting close to 70 degrees. Woohoo, I'm wearing a tank top, no stopping me!

@SD Bird Lady
, she is really pretty, I have a Black and Brown one, but the colors on yours are muted and blended, that is a really cool coloring!

I don't remember to be honest. I just remember the reddish color on her wings making me very nervous she was a he. I'm betting yours will be sort of a blue splash color
Thanks, SD Bird Lady! I'm fairly new to chickens so not sure what blue splash looks like but I can't wait to look it up :) Here's a pic of her mom who was black and brown when little.

Back
Top Bottom