The EE braggers thread!!!

HI, I am wondering if anyone else has an EEx Cochin (or Smooth frizzle) adult. I recently added an EE egg to a bunch I was incubating & Jacob is the result. His colours change all the time & I wonder why he is so light out of darker parents. I am just really curious to know what he will end up looking like? I only have the one EE hen & I got her by mistake. I really thought she was terribly strange looking as I had never seen one before but her personality is very funny & she has become a real favourite. I just wondered if anyone else had picures of this X I could look at. Thanks

THE DAD

EE MUM

AND JACOB

Cool, an EE with feathered feet! That's what I want too. So my next question is, is my brahma rooster considered a light brown egger or a dark brown egger? That way I can know if the results will be a light green or olive green.

Cool, an EE with feathered feet! That's what I want too. So my next question is, is my brahma rooster considered a light brown egger or a dark brown egger? That way I can know if the results will be a light green or olive green.
Well, my LB hen lays light brown eggs.

This is Trixie. Her dad was a Bantam Mottled Cochin and her mom was an EE.
She hatched on 5/4/12 and is now 18 weeks old. She squatted this week. Can't wait to see what color egg she lays. She hatched out of a blue egg.

This is Trixie. Her dad was a Bantam Mottled Cochin and her mom was an EE.
She hatched on 5/4/12 and is now 18 weeks old. She squatted this week. Can't wait to see what color egg she lays. She hatched out of a blue egg.

ok this is just to funny I have the exact hen and I also have the same cushions on my chairs
lau.gif

she is very pretty

I have 2 Egyptian Fayoumi/Araucana crosses. Dad was a red pyle araucana. One has a full tail and I've had her since she was a chick, My friend had her rumpless sister and just gave her to me recently
wee.gif
. I think they're about 5 months old and getting ready to lay.
big_smile.png

Tailed pullet.
IMG_6523.jpg

Too bad she's looking away! Good feather pattern pic though.
IMG_6528.jpg

And my pretty rumpless!!
IMG_6507.jpg

IMG_6508.jpg

IMG_6440.jpg

Back
Top Bottom