The New Large Fowl Crazy Egg Chain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would hate to stall the tread again, so If I mine the Lavender Muscovy eggs is anyone gonna throw eggs at me
hide.gif

I can offer 6+ Blue salmon Ameracauna eggs
or
8+ Easter eggers with really pretty blue eggs.

Quote:
In her defense I finally heard from her 2 days ago requesting a refresh on what she owed me and promising a date for when they can be shipped. I have not heard back yet, I have had multiple pm's from many people stating that she has been ill, and also some other pm's with less charitable but nevertheless useful info in them. I think at least for me best policy is to wait some more. I would continue to write to her periodically with reminders.

You guys have to give CPL a break, she had tons of swaps she owed, she lost a majority of her flock to predators. She has the majority of everyone on BYC sending her pm's everyday- she had over 300 right now. She has a health concern that makes her miserable some days/weeks. She just moved to a new bigger farm. And recently just lost all of her eggs in her incubator due to an exploding egg (over 300 eggs lost) and she just had a predator kill a ton of her very expensive juveniles. She is slowly getting to everyone but, please give her some time and if you don't absolutely have to pm her about something, don't.

Quote:
I doubt it since white Leghorns are not autosexing. You know I'm going to scrutinize the chicks every which way to sundown when they hatch to see if I CAN determine gender, whether autoxexing or sexlinked, either would be a bonus! For purposes of this swap, assume you'll just get a bunch of white birds that lay lots of large blue eggs.

I think its against BYC policy to openly slander someone (I know that you're going to say that you're just giving your honest opinion, but its still kinda like the legal definition of slander) on a thread, besides those of us who have been swapping for a long time on BYC have all gotten wonderful eggs from CPL and know that if there is a delay in getting your swap from her, its because there is a real serious problem. That's all I'm going to say about it.

Are the SBEL's self sexing like the CCL's?
AGREE

Mine on the Cream Legbars

Offer:

6+ Large Fowl hatching eggs from the following breeds (all pure in separate pens): BBS Orpingtons percentage English, BBS Orpingtons Full English, Cream Legbars, Black Orpingtons high % English,Lavender % English, Blue/Black Laced Barnevelders, Rhodebars, and maybe Lemon Cuckoo Orpingtons (bunch of broodies in this pen). No choice but whatever is laid at the time of shipping.

I likely can do a full 6+ of Cream Legbars, 6+ of just Orpingtons if someone wants just these.

OR

(3) packs of neon colored elastic leg bands 100 per bag - you choose size from 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 5/16", or 3/16". I really like these for young poultry as they stretch nicely and are really easy to get on and take off. I tried zip ties and plastic spiral bands a few times when I have not been watchful enough I have had them get so tight it's hard to get them off without hurting the chick.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom