The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

She is giving death stare!
She just had a car ride for an hour and a half lol.
Very pretty! She looks huge.
She isn't really. These 2 hatched in January. The roo is a big dude though. He has a long, thick neck
20200430_140334(1).jpg

Way behind, catching up, dinner time.

I suspect the postal service will be saved but do not know the cost we will have to pay
If it matters, Canadians currently pay the US equivalent of $0.65 to mail a letter.

ron tell us you are just kidding. It's still April :th
Does it help that most of that 10 day forecast will be in May?
No, I didn't think so, wouldn't matter to me either.

Gee I ordered a pretty face mask from Zazzle, just in case I get asked out somewhere :yesss:
Now I get a notice it will be shipped end of May or beginning of June. WHAT !!!! i'M TEMPTED TO CANCEL THE ORDER.
I would!! There are plenty of people making masks and giving them out for free. I'd bet some of them are your BYC friend.

Ten 2 year olds:th
I had two 2 year olds, 2 years apart. That was PLENTY FOR ME!
I :bow to you and those who can handle that job,

I wish I could:gigThere’s 2 of us.
Yeah but since more than likely each of you weighs more than 5 of them combined, you can just sit on them ;)

Way behind, catching up, dinner time.

If it matters, Canadians currently pay the US equivalent of $0.65 to mail a letter.

Does it help that most of that 10 day forecast will be in May?
No, I didn't think so, wouldn't matter to me either.

I would!! There are plenty of people making masks and giving them out for free. I'd bet some of them are your BYC friend.

I had two 2 year olds, 2 years apart. That was PLENTY FOR ME!
I :bow to you and those who can handle that job,

Yeah but since more than likely each of you weighs more than 5 of them combined, you can just sit on them ;)

Hi Bruce, nice to hear from you!

NFC I can send you a fly stick unused. It's Black Flag brand and self standing but has a flimsy plastic hanger at the top (breaks very easily). No poison just a tube wrapped in very sticky material. No smell. Yellow coloring is supposed to attract gnats but mine attracted every thing, ladybugs, a couple of wasps (that didn't belong in the house) moths, and flies, bees.

It also attracts gnats. If you get stuck to it ,cold cream or vegetable oil will set you free.

That reminds me of the time we used some extra wide fly paper outside the window of our FL coop. I checked it one morning and there was a little lizard stuck to the paper and a small snake that thought he was going to get an easy meal. Both stuck fast, both dead.

Back
Top Bottom