The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

A few years back I had the privilege of photographing butterflies at a U o TN research centers butterfly garden. That is one thing I miss about living up on the Cumberland Plateau. I liked this particular one because of the clarity of that drinking straw that it is equipped with.
View attachment 3855383

Beautiful photo LTay ❤️

A few years back I had the privilege of photographing butterflies at a U o TN research centers butterfly garden. That is one thing I miss about living up on the Cumberland Plateau. I liked this particular one because of the clarity of that drinking straw that it is equipped with.
View attachment 3855383
Really gorgeous!

It's still wet here. 4 to 6" of liquidy mud in places. Today we have sunshine and will be in low 90s, so maybe we will start to dry out. I'm not looking forward to hot weather, but I'm sick of rain.
It is so windy today, that the air is full of dirt. It’s all the sandy fields drying out.
It is good to get that prep work done!

I hope the Bride survives the ordeal
I just got finished and I’m shot. I am going out to the shop shortly to do balloons.
This will be a piece of cake compared to the wedding day. 😅

It is so windy today, that the air is full of dirt. It’s all the sandy fields drying out.

I just got finished and I’m shot. I am going out to the shop shortly to do balloons.
This will be a piece of cake compared to the wedding day. 😅

It's great you're doing so much for the wedding DMC, I bet the bride and your son appreciate it. ❤️

Good morning everyone. It's time for the 3am formula of Melatonin again. Hoping it works this morning. Our weather is supposed to be rain free but quite warm today at about 95°.

Hoping you get a rain-free day LTay!

Good morning all.

Good morning DMC, it would be nice if you got some sunshine today too!

Back
Top Bottom