The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Great job! You could have a career as a party planner! Everything looks beautiful.
Hi Janie, thank you! I heard that more than once. Kudos to those who do it. It doesn’t always look the same as the plan in your head. I planned on using some lanterns too but changed my mind.
I think the balloon arch is beautiful and the colors are too.
Thanks Janie. They looked way better blown up. The colors in the bags did not resemble what I ordered online.

IMG_2740.jpeg IMG_2739.jpeg
Agreed, I think the arch turned out great!
Thanks Debby.
Good morning to you all, happy Monday! 🐓
Hi Debby, happy Monday.
Good morning, Debby. I don't know what I'd do without you. I thought yesterday was Monday, until you told me differently 🤣
It felt like Saturday to me. :lol:

Hi Janie, thank you! I heard that more than once. Kudos to those who do it. It doesn’t always look the same as the plan in your head. I planned on using some lanterns too but changed my mind.

Thanks Janie. They looked way better blown up. The colors in the bags did not resemble what I ordered online.

View attachment 3858857View attachment 3858858

Thanks Debby.

Hi Debby, happy Monday.

Good morning, DMC. I actually like the colors you recieved, as opposed to the pictures in the ad.

View attachment 3858857View attachment 3858858

Thanks Debby.

Hi Debby, happy Monday.

That looks great DMC!

Back
Top Bottom