The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning.

I hope he returns today. Is he microchipped?
No, I will definitely get that done.
I checked everywhere when he went missing, but guess what 😒 I went out on the porch to look around again and heard a horrible ruckus above my head. The only thing there is a little attic area over the porch. Went upstairs and somehow Todd had gotten inside the attic area and the door closed and he was trapped. But when I looked before he must have been in a different area and we missed each other. I'm very relieved and happy now. Its just so weird that he didn't make noises so I could find him sooner. Boy, did he have to pee 😂

I checked everywhere when he went missing, but guess what 😒 I went out on the porch to look around again and heard a horrible ruckus above my head. The only thing there is a little attic area over the porch. Went upstairs and somehow Todd had gotten inside the attic area and the door closed and he was trapped. But when I looked before he must have been in a different area and we missed each other. I'm very relieved and happy now. Its just so weird that he didn't make noises so I could find him sooner. Boy, did he have to pee 😂
It is good that you found him!

I’m so glad you found him safe and sound!!!! And what a good boy for holding his pee!!! LOL

Yay, glad you found him Sue!

Back
Top Bottom