The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

My pots are not too bad Debby. I think they got bogged down with all the rain. They are starting to look better now that we’ve had a few days of sunshine.

IMG_3388.jpeg IMG_3387.jpeg IMG_3386.jpeg IMG_3385.jpeg IMG_3384.jpeg IMG_3367.jpeg IMG_3366.jpeg IMG_3364.jpeg IMG_3362.jpeg IMG_3390.jpeg

They're beautiful DMC, thanks for sharing pictures of them (and pretty kitties too) ❤️

They're beautiful DMC, thanks for sharing pictures of them (and pretty kitties too) ❤️
Thanks Debby! I did not intend on keeping any kittens, but they are so darn cute. I have 5 more kittens that the neighbor is taking if I can catch them. I left the coop door open the other day as it was so hot in there, and I haven’t seen them since. I’ve held them several times but they are not loving that. There’s all kinds of hissing going on.

Thanks Debby! I did not intend on keeping any kittens, but they are so darn cute. I have 5 more kittens that the neighbor is taking if I can catch them. I left the coop door open the other day as it was so hot in there, and I haven’t seen them since. I’ve held them several times but they are not loving that. There’s all kinds of hissing going on.

Do you have trouble with people dumping kittens? We used to wind up with some where we lived by the golf course in WY. That's actually how I ended up with Opie who turned out to be TBCE (the best cat ever)!

Do you have trouble with people dumping kittens? We used to wind up with some where we lived by the golf course in WY. That's actually how I ended up with Opie who turned out to be TBCE (the best cat ever)!
I remember that’s how you got Opie🥰
Sometimes I wonder if they are dropped off here. We’ve had more than our share of strays.

I remember that’s how you got Opie🥰
Sometimes I wonder if they are dropped off here. We’ve had more than our share of strays.

You always seem to have some for sure. When I lived in KS the dumping issue became a real problem when animal shelters started charging people money to leave cats & dogs with them.

Back
Top Bottom