The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Very, very slowly. :lol: I had to order more tile for the lighthouse one and even though it's here now, I haven't restarted working on it. The sailboat is all tiled and ready to grout but I want to use the same batch of grout for both so need to finish the lighthouse.
I'm looking forward to seeing the completed project.

Good morning & a good Wednesday to all y'all.

Good morning all.

Morning Sue! Maybe you can have a new little flock now at your new house?

Good morning Janie, have a good day!

Good morning DMC, hope your school day goes well!

Good morning everyone.
Just so very thankful today.
So many still without power. Others lost their homes. 😔

G’morning everyone

Good morning, Everyone.
Good afternoon everyone 😊its a beautiful day and my new friends are visiting me while I sit on the porch ❤
They are my new neighbors birds I found out today, he wanted to make sure I was okay with them being here.

Some of the chickens, there were 6 earlier with the rooster

Attachments

• 17279002294667520697611267587730.jpg
    17279002294667520697611267587730.jpg
    701.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 17279002658566031846833308580679.jpg
    17279002658566031846833308580679.jpg
    879.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 17279003116795609003826960532232.jpg
    17279003116795609003826960532232.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
Happy Wednesday, Everyone!

It's a nice 104-degree day here ☀️ definitely does not feel like fall but the leaves are falling @N F C
Do you like pumpkin spice coffee?
Thank you for the warm welcome back. Feels like forever.
Good morning everyone.
Just so very thankful today.
So many still without power. Others lost their homes. 😔
A good reminder because you never know how a day is impacting someone else in the world.
Very, very slowly. :lol: I had to order more tile for the lighthouse one and even though it's here now, I haven't restarted working on it. The sailboat is all tiled and ready to grout but I want to use the same batch of grout for both so need to finish the lighthouse.
ooooooooooooooooo that sounds exciting. I can't wait to see what you're working on!
Good afternoon everyone 😊its a beautiful day and my new friends are visiting me while I sit on the porch ❤
They are my new neighbors birds I found out today, he wanted to make sure I was okay with them being here.
That's a nice neighbor and really sweet you can make some nugget-friends without all the responsibilities of having them.

It's a nice 104-degree day here ☀️ definitely does not feel like fall but the leaves are falling @N F C

A good reminder because you never know how a day is impacting someone else in the world.

ooooooooooooooooo that sounds exciting. I can't wait to see what you're working on!

That's a nice neighbor and really sweet you can make some nugget-friends without all the responsibilities of having them.
I hope we get cooler weather soon!

Hi Mad :frow I like pumpkin spice black tea but none of that for my coffee. Do you like the seasonal drinks?

Back
Top Bottom