The Old Folks Home

Had storms yesterday and lost power. We were advised they expect to have power restored by Friday afternoon. It left us a little mystified as to what is must important to do first. Opened all our windows & then helped the 90 yr old neighbor open her windows, replaced the batteries in her flashlight. She has no phone-land lines were dead. The ambulance brought oxygen tanks that don't need electric for the lady on the other side of me. We sure depend on electric. Thank the Lord power was restored by midnight!!!!!!

Had storms yesterday and lost power. We were advised they expect to have power restored by Friday afternoon. It left us a little mystified as to what is must important to do first. Opened all our windows & then helped the 90 yr old neighbor open her windows, replaced the batteries in her flashlight. She has no phone-land lines were dead. The ambulance brought oxygen tanks that don't need electric for the lady on the other side of me. We sure depend on electric. Thank the Lord power was restored by midnight!!!!!!
We sure do need the electric 24/7 when people are on oxygen concentraters. Glad my wife has backup tanks at all times. Temps are a nice 75° at the moment but that is because of all the liquid sunshine that is falling at the moment.

Have a great Thursday everyone.

Back
Top Bottom