If your worried about being squished you could always make 2 sides in your brooder for night time that way you can sleep without worry and they can still see each other?
i thought about that possibility . I finally have all the stuffed animals out of there now. It looks a lot safer. I’ve just been sitting here watching them for hours such excessive cuteness!! I have officially named them jellybean and noodle. One thing I noticed is that even if Frankie tries to get rough with his nibbles jellybean and noodle run away real fast and Frankie can only hobble so it’s kind of a good thing we got going here. when Frankie can start running after then,, that’s when he can go back with mom and dad. 😁

i thought about that possibility . I finally have all the stuffed animals out of there now. It looks a lot safer. I’ve just been sitting here watching them for hours such excessive cuteness!! I have officially named them jellybean and noodle. One thing I noticed is that even if Frankie tries to get rough with his nibbles jellybean and noodle run away real fast and Frankie can only hobble so it’s kind of a good thing we got going here. when Frankie can start running after then,, that’s when he can go back with mom and dad. 😁
I love your avatar ❤️ Ever thought Trudy might accept Jellybean and Noodle too? Missy took over 2 Runner drakes after mama Muscovy set them free. She still knows the one Runner drake is hers and he still likes to hang with her.

Last edited:
Speaking of geese, look what I got today!!!

20240512_224820.jpg

Back
Top Bottom