Nice!! a trailer is s very good thing to have
Yes, it is. - I just realized that, next spring i can use it to sell more nursery-plants at the local markets. I can store water bottles in the tool box and the plants in the back. Heck i can turn this into a little sales-stand, the floor is made from wood…

Happy Monday to Everybody, everywhere!

I was supposed to work on the Sunny's new Duck-Palace yesterday, but had to buy more duck-food first and on the way back from the farm store i spotted a »for sale by owner« sign, stopped and bought this on the spot:
full
full

No more renting a trailer from you-howl to buy layer-pellets. The tool-box is not bolted down (but can be) and contained a second set of wheels and a trailer-jack stand.
Great wheels WBHB :)

Our young drake is starting to... be a drake but isn't quite sure yet what to make of it.

He sits in a kiddie pool and grabs passing hens by the neck. Some go DUDE!! and run away but some freeze in expectation and then... he doesn't know what to do next, or how to do it seeing as he's inside the pool and they are outside.

Also his tail feathers are getting curly.

So... I think we're near the point when the young flock will be merged into the old one. For most of the young'uns it will be 4 months in a couple of weeks, and for the junior drake and one of the ladies, 5 months of age.

I'm just not sure what to expect regarding housing. Each flock has their own house and if they mingle over the day, where will they decide to go overnight?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom