the sultan thread

have a ball harper! good luck with finding some new babies!

Cedar, your guy is absolutly ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just want to grab him and cuddle him up like a teddy bear.
big_smile.png
what a wonderful roo you have!

Cluck, I know the girls for sure now have worms. Saw them in my Cochin poo yesterday. Glad I treated everyone last weekend because of 'Izzy and her lack of stamina. She does seem to be doing much better. 90%. I bet that is all it was. She is eating good and drinking good and running around. Just gets tired easier it seems. She is the runt of the pack and on the bottom of the pecking order, so I just make sure she gets extra goodies and luvin. I keep a special eye out for her.

Last edited:
have a ball harper! good luck with finding some new babies! Cedar, your guy is absolutly ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just want to grab him and cuddle him up like a teddy bear.
big_smile.png
what a wonderful roo you have! Cluck, I know the girls for sure now have worms. Saw them in my Cochin poo yesterday. Glad I treated everyone last weekend because of 'Izzy and her lack of stamina. She does seem to be doing much better. 90%. I bet that is all it was. She is eating good and drinking good and running around. Just gets tired easier it seems. She is the runt of the pack and on the bottom of the pecking order, so I just make sure she gets extra goodies and luvin. I keep a special eye out for her.
I hope they are full grown because I have a show to attend in October. OOOOOOOO I am so eager to get there!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Ceder, sorry I didn't comment on your beautiful boy! He's adorable!

fishnet, I'm so glad you got on top of the worm problem and that everyone is recovering!

Jharper, I'd also love to go to a show here in October, but all of my birds are UGLY right now! The Sultans have half their beards, are totally bedraggled. This would be my first molt and I have no idea how long it takes for them to pretty up again, LOL. But if they do look good for the seaside fancier's show, I'll take them :) They're not show quality but it'd be more for the fun and to hear what the judges would have to say :)

Can't wait to hear how it goes this weekend!

Back
Top Bottom