The tiny serama; a Hatching adventure

More serama pics. Tzatziki hanging out with number 2 or number 4 (pic 1), number 3 eating (pic 2), and the other number 2 or number 4 (I'm not sure which is which) attempting to drink (final pic)
20240428_115838.jpg
20240428_135040.jpg
20240428_135104.jpg

Photos from this morning, hope no one's bothered by the photo dumb incoming

@BDutch here are your chicks hanging out! I think it's pretty obvious who's Haris and who's TzatzikiView attachment 3814649

Serama pics!

Haris hanging out with the big guys. If someone could explain to me the physics of how a 2cm (?) chick managed to climb on top of the brooder plate, that'd be greatView attachment 3814650View attachment 3814651

More serama pics. Tzatziki hanging out with number 2 or number 4 (pic 1), number 3 eating (pic 2), and the other number 2 or number 4 (I'm not sure which is which) attempting to drink (final pic)View attachment 3814652View attachment 3814653View attachment 3814655
The cuteness is indescribable Fluffy!! ❤ And the Serama are over the top adorable, and pretty!!!! :love I am so glad not only did you have a great hatch but you got Serama babies to hatch too, fabulous job on all of it! :highfive:

The cuteness is indescribable Fluffy!! ❤ And the Serama are over the top adorable, and pretty!!!! :love I am so glad not only did you have a great hatch but you got Serama babies to hatch too, fabulous job on all of it! :highfive:

Thank you so much! They are doing so good! Very active, and they've all started growing their wing feathers as they should! I'm very impressed with this bunch

Awww, so cute!!! :love Grats on all the floofs!

So, when are the next Serama eggs being incubated? ;)

Thank you!

Whenever Cruella, her daughters (both adoptive and biological), Ursula, Efi, her daughter, Gogo, Scary Spice, Foureira, and nameless serama pullet decide to sit :p

Back
Top Bottom