There is a time and place for shenanigans. (edit: THIS is that time and place)

Pics
Engineering chaos, one post at a time.

Amy Poehler Smiling GIF
I shall not be participating... this time 😇

Go in person as well.

I don't eat much fast food, but it is pretty good. And, the best ran drive thru I have ever seen. And, it is all young people. They have it down to a science on the drive thru.
Yeah, I'm not driving five hours a day just to work there tho. Maybe when it opens here I'll try and get a job...next year.
Abs, is there a costco near you? Good pay, super flexible shifts, part and fulltime, amazing benefits and they have a LOT of opportunities for college kids including some employee scholarship options. and if you get hired locally, you can transfer to a store in the town you're going to college in (if they're different).
There is, and I know a person who knows a person who works there. I might be able to weasel my way into a job there. It is all the way across town, but I've heard it's a good place to work.
Even as a kid I could never do that. I would tell too many people "you're a moron, hurry the @### up" instead of "my pleasure"
That's what I'm afraid of doing. 😂 I'd probably just roll my eyes too much. Saying the same thing over and over again would just get soooo boring.

Yeah, I'm not driving five hours a day just to work there tho. Maybe when it opens here I'll try and get a job...next year.
I understand about the chik-fli-a but I meant go in person to the Lowes.

That's what I'm afraid of doing. 😂 I'd probably just roll my eyes too much. Saying the same thing over and over again would just get soooo boring.
No, you wouldn’t. You want a job, none are perfect, especially, at that level. You want to pay for college? You want to be a nurse? Do what you have to do. Be it at Cost Co, Lowes, fast food, or shoveling 🐖 ****. Just do it. Nursing isn’t going to be all that great all the time. There is going to be times when you are not going to love it, I promise you. There will be times you would probably rather being working a drive thru.

Something is keeping you from getting this job you need. You want it, go get it. Don’t try a place once and quit. Show them that you “want” it.

Yah I know. I have to find an excuse to go over there now.
No, you wouldn’t. You want a job, none are perfect, especially, at that level. You want to pay for college? You want to be a nurse? Do what you have to do. Be it at Cost Co, Lowes, fast food, or shoveling 🐖 ****. Just do it. Nursing isn’t going to be all that great all the time. There is going to be times when you are not going to love it, I promise you. There will be times you would probably rather being working a drive thru.

Something is keeping you from getting this job you need. You want it, go get it. Don’t try a place once and quit. Show them that you “want” it.
That's what I have trouble with, I think. I've been looking for three months, and honestly, I'm sick of it. I just want it to be over with, and I know there's more that I could do. Generally if they don't get back to me within a week or two I assume they found someone else. Sometimes they do actually tell me they don't want to hire me, but generally they are just silent. I've found a couple more places to apply to in the past hour or so, and I'll probably do that tomorrow, as I'm falling asleep right now. And yes, I'll start calling people probably Friday, as it's a holiday tomorrow. And now I need to go to bed and stop annoying y'all with my sob story. 🥲

That's what I have trouble with, I think. I've been looking for three months, and honestly, I'm sick of it. I just want it to be over with, and I know there's more that I could do. Generally if they don't get back to me within a week or two I assume they found someone else. Sometimes they do actually tell me they don't want to hire me, but generally they are just silent. I've found a couple more places to apply to in the past hour or so, and I'll probably do that tomorrow, as I'm falling asleep right now. And yes, I'll start calling people probably Friday, as it's a holiday tomorrow. And now I need to go to bed and stop annoying y'all with my sob story. 🥲
You’re not annoying, but I will advise you as your In Living Color attorney…
GIF by moodman

Congratulations, @bill3607

You caught @tripletfeb attention.

You can’t play around with them. You have to take control. See how I am handling this:
IMG_1249.png

IMG_1250.png

Back
Top Bottom