There is a time and place for shenanigans. (edit: THIS is that time and place)

Pics
It is, and in a couple months I could definitely make enough to pay for at least the first quarter of college.
There you go. You should go check on it. If it is like down here they are always needing help. But, don't let up if you don't get it right off. Also, it helps to know someone that already works somewhere that can help you get on. So, think of people you may know that already have jobs somewhere.

There you go. You should go check on it. If it is like down here they are always needing help. But, don't let up if you don't get it right off. Also, it helps to know someone that already works somewhere that can help you get on. So, think of people you may know that already have jobs somewhere.
They don't have any jobs posted online except manager positions, but I should call and ask. I think I've used all my friends that have jobs... 😬 Most of them are still kids living off their parents' money.
Do you have Chik-fil-a? Another good one that pays better than other fast food and is well run. And, they offer tuition reimbursement of some sort.
Unfortunately not. They're thinking of putting it in, but not for a couple years. It would get soooo much business around here.

They don't have any jobs posted online except manager positions, but I should call and ask. I think I've used all my friends that have jobs... 😬 Most of them are still kids living off their parents' money.

Unfortunately not. They're thinking of putting it in, but not for a couple years. It would get soooo much business around here.
Go in person as well.

I don't eat much fast food, but it is pretty good. And, the best ran drive thru I have ever seen. And, it is all young people. They have it down to a science on the drive thru.

It is, and in a couple months I could definitely make enough to pay for at least the first quarter of college.
😂
Abs, is there a costco near you? Good pay, super flexible shifts, part and fulltime, amazing benefits and they have a LOT of opportunities for college kids including some employee scholarship options. and if you get hired locally, you can transfer to a store in the town you're going to college in (if they're different).

Go in person as well.

I don't eat much fast food, but it is pretty good. And, the best ran drive thru I have ever seen. And, it is all young people. They have it down to a science on the drive thru.
Even as a kid I could never do that. I would tell too many people "you're a moron, hurry the @### up" instead of "my pleasure"

Back
Top Bottom