Things you wish you could say

Dude probably honestly thought he was offering a favor. I mentioned that sometimes with quail I have a bird I need to butcher suddenly because of a attitude turn and he said that he'd always looking for reasons to use his shotgun. Of course, he also feels butchering is too much of a hassle so it's not even like they'd get used afterwords which males it worse to me
That's right up there with people who tell me I should cut my hair and give it to charity. Do you know how long it's taken me to get it to this length? At my age, if I cut it off, it's not likely to ever get this long again. I like it long.

That's right up there with people who tell me I should cut my hair and give it to charity. Do you know how long it's taken me to get it to this length? At my age, if I cut it off, it's not likely to ever get this long again. I like it long.
It was a bit funny though, since one of my other coworkers knows a lot about my birds and chimed in after saying those would be expensive targets.

I heard somewhere you like corny joke:
63782CF3-7441-4218-8A85-C6FD45EFB143.jpeg

And hallmark poetry
B62CD89D-A570-4E8B-B342-6521C136266A.jpeg

“Don’t sweat petty things and don’t pet the sweaty things” -George Colin

I would try and add the rest, but if you join a mum’s group you’ll get the same result :)

Back
Top Bottom