Things you wish you could say

Time to unwatch that thread then. It was only good because of the spelling error!
Screenshot 2022-05-25 114642.jpg

Those pesky mods take away all our fun!

(pls to no killing me mods, eye love ewe)

Things I wish could say..hmm this is nice.😃 To said person, You're wife is a manipulative ****h ,who controls you, also a money grubber and below you. In addition...she keeps you from your family. Are you blind? Why are you doing this? She changed you from a young man with a heart to an insecure, angry ass hole whom she toys with. Your family misses you....I can't trust you while you're with her. I can only hope you wake up and smell the coffee. You're hurting one member in your family and if you keep it up, I'm going to really tell you what I think. Your burning bridges..for garbage. She's a dime a dozen..

Things I wish could say..hmm this is nice.😃 To said person, You're wife is a manipulative ****h ,who controls you, also a money grubber and below you. In addition...she keeps you from your family. Are you blind? Why are you doing this? She changed you from a young man with a heart to an insecure, angry ass hole whom she toys with. Your family misses you....I can't trust you while you're with her. I can only hope you wake up and smell the coffee. You're hurting one member in your family and if you keep it up, I'm going to really tell you what I think. Your burning bridges..for garbage. She's a dime a dozen..
I think it can sometimes be pretty difficult for people in bad situations to see really how negatively their situations are affecting them, even when it's obvious from an outside perspective. The "sunk cost fallacy" also contributes to people opting to stay in bad relationships; in other words, they're less inclined to leave relationships that they've invested a lot in, even when they're very unhealthy.

Also, many think that it's better for their children if they stay in an unhealthy and unhappy marriage rather than separate and raise their children while divorced, but IMO that decision often makes things worse for everyone in the long term.

Back
Top Bottom