Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

Attention all: I have decided we are moving. This will not affect our internet based friendship.

I have decided that my house has some sort of imaginary force field surrounding it that is putting out friendly vibes. That is why people always STOP BY HERE and I have grown tired of it. So I'm moving far away from these people that constantly come to my house unannounced. I must find a house that sends out "don't come in here, you are not welcome unless invited" vibes.

That is all.

The rant is over, carry on.

Attention all: I have decided we are moving. This will not affect our internet based friendship.

I have decided that my house has some sort of imaginary force field surrounding it that is putting out friendly vibes. That is why people always STOP BY HERE and I have grown tired of it. So I'm moving far away from these people that constantly come to my house unannounced. I must find a house that sends out "don't come in here, you are not welcome unless invited" vibes.

That is all.

The rant is over, carry on.

Oh no, one of those nights huh? My uninvited guests wait until the end of the week when the house is a mess and I've had no break from the kids in 5 days. Then they manage to show up the one night I get them to bed early and have time to myself. I thought there was some sort of radio field which draws them in when least wanted.

Oh no, one of those nights huh? My uninvited guests wait until the end of the week when the house is a mess and I've had no break from the kids in 5 days. Then they manage to show up the one night I get them to bed early and have time to myself. I thought there was some sort of radio field which draws them in when least wanted.
Mine is definitely on the weekends, every weekend, and I can count on at least 2 nights during the week. I'm so tired of this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/20-Assorted...&category=46532&cmd=ViewItem&autorefresh=true I want these.
droolin.gif

I'm sure that cash would be welcome. The first one I put up had a bit more room for the birds too. I didn't really love the house but I do want their cabana. The ducks could swim in the pool.

Back
Top Bottom