Three more, unknown breed and gender

Sorry to post something that may be out there, just can't find anything in this forum or threads on identifying the breed. Supposedly purchased at Tracter Suppy, they are approximately 4-5 months old. I am hoping I got all pullets but I am not well versed on the smallest details, esp when the feathers have points and some do not on the same bird. Chick 1 I feel is a pullet, but cannot find the breed; Green foot may be an Americana and I hope its not a cockeral....., and pretty cinnamon is unknown because that tail!!!!

Appreciate any and all comments. Excuse the cobwebs, cleaning that today, arrived unexpectedly yesterday evening.

Attachments

• chick 1.jpg
    chick 1.jpg
    561.3 KB · Views: 32
  • green foot 2.jpg
    green foot 2.jpg
    536.5 KB · Views: 5
  • pretty cinnamon 3.jpeg
    pretty cinnamon 3.jpeg
    464.3 KB · Views: 5
Sorry to post something that may be out there, just can't find anything in this forum or threads on identifying the breed. Supposedly purchased at Tracter Suppy, they are approximately 4-5 months old. I am hoping I got all pullets but I am not well versed on the smallest details, esp when the feathers have points and some do not on the same bird. Chick 1 I feel is a pullet, but cannot find the breed; Green foot may be an Americana and I hope its not a cockeral....., and pretty cinnamon is unknown because that tail!!!!

Appreciate any and all comments. Excuse the cobwebs, cleaning that today, arrived unexpectedly yesterday evening.
It looks two of some type of egg production breed which I'd assume are both hens and what seems like an Easter Egger pullet

Back
Top Bottom