Toy Hall of Fame Voting Time

Pick 3.

• Total voters
There is a plan
I got one of these several years ago.....
9ede95e834bfef811d0d4ef1949f864a.jpg

A couple months ago I noticed our local hardware store has the matching round red guy one. I saw it laying on its side shoved way up on top of a shelf back in a corner.
I want it so bad and have been pestering them about getting rid of it to me. So far they're not budging but I'm not giving up.
Funny thing is is idk why I'd even need it.
My yellow guy has been buried in storage for years. I think I had a plan at one time but no follow through and at this point I don't even remember what it was.

I got one of these several years ago.....
View attachment 3949037

A couple months ago I noticed our local hardware store has the matching round red guy one. I saw it laying on its side shoved way up on top of a shelf back in a corner.
I want it so bad and have been pestering them about getting rid of it to me. So far they're not budging but I'm not giving up.
Funny thing is is idk why I'd even need it.
My yellow guy has been buried in storage for years. I think I had a plan at one time but no follow through and at this point I don't even remember what it was.
He's pretty cute though!

Honestly the only reason I grabbed this was for my grandma's beanie baby collection. It's the biggest thing she left me and they've been sitting in boxes for as long as I can remember I really want to give them a chance to be appreciated.

Plus I just think store displays in people's houses are just the coolest, haha.

Back
Top Bottom