Update NEW PICS ON 10/11/09~COME LQQK -The baby is HERE - WOOO HOOO!!

Still here, Had to find somthing to do around the house, contractions feel better when im doing somthing !!!! So I went and did dishes. Then I went to the bathroom and there was bloody mucas (heard this is a good sign)

Oh wow, I missed a lot today! If you happen to still be home, laboring on your hands and knees is great for back labor. Laboring in the tub could be a tremendous help too (I had a water birth with my first, and it made such a huge difference!). If you have any tennis balls at home, have your DH rub your back with them-this is supposed to be fantastic for back labor!

Quote:
whoohoo, that's a good sign!

i don't want to be discouraging, but if you're still able to do stuff between contractions, you may have a while to go (i say may; i have ridiculously quick labors, so with ds2, i was blow drying my hair btwn ctx, then pushing him out about 45 minutes later, lol). please get some sleep, if you can. you are soooo going to need it when labor gets harder.

i'm cheering for you and aiden over here!

Some contractions are 5 min, some are 7 some, are 10
idunno.gif

Yes, it shouldn't be too long now!!!
celebrate.gif

Try to get some sleep!! I know that this sounds really strange!!! But you are going to have a REAL workout before you see your baby boy!!!
love.gif
So, take a warm shower, have your DH give you a back rub, rub your feet, or whatever makes you relax and take a nap!!!

The MORE relaxed you are, the easier the labor!!!

Happy Pushing!!!
love.gif
hugs.gif

Cindy

Quote:
How painful 1 to 10
And how long

Some are 20 sec, some are 30 and some are 45

As far as pain goes it feels like a 10 now, BUT... Im sure it gets worse !!

Back
Top Bottom