UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Awesome! Thanks, Nat!

Our one split-lav we had hatched during the night. So adorable! Two of our daughters MF d'Uccles were waiting for her this morning. She was sooooo excited!

And I'm at work, so it'll be another hour or so till I get to see them
sad.png

Last edited:
Nat, why don't you contact Bob and ask about the silkie hens you want? Even if he doesn't come to your place in October, I'd be happy to haul them up for you. And, Kristen .... better contact Crunchie soon! She's on a rampage to get birds sold and you may miss out! Right now, I know she has some LF WC black roos. Beautiful ones, too! I saw them the other day.
smile.png

Quote:
oooh to early to think little ameracauna momma??

as far as what to pack for the birds-Lovins was dead on! bring enough suppplies to keep them happy-I have a hose set up down where we'll be so I do have running water for them-I will take all dirty bedding and shavings from everyones birds and they will be put in the burn pile:) I have a new crate for sale from a friend. I thought I would need it and it is still folded up with the cardboard around it! One of those foldable colapsable metal crates-size small 15$-I can sell that for sure. I have 2 antique chicken transport boxes that are for sale too ( wooden ones-they look like lobster traps) I will also have a mini coop for sale-these were the ones that Susan ( Ahappychick) sold out of last year. I paid 300$ total for it but it too small for my needs. perfect for a trio of bantams or a quad-or 2 LF-150$ OBO and a few other items that I have bought that just doesnt work for me:)

If my husband doesn't come up with something for my DD's little banties in an month I would be interested in the mini coop.

Quote:
oooh to early to think little ameracauna momma??

as far as what to pack for the birds-Lovins was dead on! bring enough suppplies to keep them happy-I have a hose set up down where we'll be so I do have running water for them-I will take all dirty bedding and shavings from everyones birds and they will be put in the burn pile:) I have a new crate for sale from a friend. I thought I would need it and it is still folded up with the cardboard around it! One of those foldable colapsable metal crates-size small 15$-I can sell that for sure. I have 2 antique chicken transport boxes that are for sale too ( wooden ones-they look like lobster traps) I will also have a mini coop for sale-these were the ones that Susan ( Ahappychick) sold out of last year. I paid 300$ total for it but it too small for my needs. perfect for a trio of bantams or a quad-or 2 LF-150$ OBO and a few other items that I have bought that just doesnt work for me:)

If my husband doesn't come up with something for my DD's little banties in an month I would be interested in the mini coop.

ok do you know which one I was talking about? Right now I have my split lavs in there but they will be in their new pen before chickenstock and the coop will be bleached down and cleaned!!!

Back
Top Bottom