Virginia

Thanks.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Hi Sarah glad to see you on here too.
I hope I get to go to the show too. Would love to get to hang out and get to talk to you this time.
Hey how much do you like the lav ams?
hide.gif

Just asking.
tongue2.gif

Now you are so so so bad stop trying to make me fall in love with a new color
he.gif
Are you going to build me a pen for them?
tongue2.gif

I am hoping I can come with just my daughter maybe my dad if he's in town but the son and friend have to stay home they don't like staying over 5 mins Hubby doesn't do chicken shows Thank god
lau.gif

you will cave sooner or later.
lol.png

yeah I wish mine did not got to them. I could buy more and not hear the mouth.

Does anyone have any red pyle OEGB here in south eastern VA? Looking for a trio or quad or if you just have a few extra hens you need to sell. I'm out in Stony creek and willing to drive about an hour out. No rush but would like to find some soon, the one little hen I have is kinda lonely and NOT liking the silkies she's in with.

Quote:
Yes, I will be there! I'm getting my papers together so I can be NPIP certified to make it easier to show. So, no birds in the show this fall, but I'd really like to enter some of my Australorp pullets in the spring show. I have no expectations of ribbons, I just want to learn how to show. I think the spring show has been in Shenandoah somewhere.

Hey shout out to PattyO who also lives in Roanoke City!!! Good to see someone else from Roanoke! Thanks for getting on contact. I have one EE, one red sex link and the other 3 I have no idea what they are, they came from Tractor Supply. Love my chickens!

Back
Top Bottom